Arbor Trees will be on site August 13 and August 14, 2020 to do their annual tree pruning.
NATURAL GAS LINE TO BBQ ARE PROHIBITED IN THE CO-OP:
The decision was made several years ago to prohibit natural gas lines being connected to the BBQ. The Board was of the opinion that converting a barbeque to natural gas could be volatile and hazardous, and not a risk the Co-op is willing to assume.
The co-op is not sanctioning any firework displays. There are several restrictions for these displays and the co-op is not in a position to support any igniting of fireworks. Fireworks can be a very dangerous activity, people get hurt and fires happen. If you wish to enjoy a firework display there are several community functions that will be available for your enjoyment. Please refrain from fireworks displays in and around Tecumseh, celebrations of this nature should be left to those that are qualilied.
INFLATABLE SWfMMING POOLS:
If you have an inflatable swimming pool in your back yard and it is more than 2 feet, according to the by-laws of Mississauga a "swimming pool" and an inflatable pool means any body of water located outdoors contained wholly or partly by artificial means and which will hold water exceeding 61 mm (24 inches) in depth at any point.
Therefore, this is what is required if you have a pool over 24 inches in depth in your yard- you must get a Certificate of Approval from the City of Mississauga for a fee of $250.00. If you cannot provide this to the office the pool must come down.
Protect your family’s health, our Co-op and our environment! Never throw hazardous waste in the garbage and Always read and follow the labels before you use any product. NEVER MIX PRODUCTS TOGETHER.
Hazardous Waste Be Smart!
LANDSCAPING SHED KEY HOLDERS:
Names and unit numbers for this year's Shed Key Holders along with times and equipment available can be found in the MEMBERS section.
SMOKE ALARMS & CO DETECTORS:
Please ensure that both your Smoke Alarms and CO Detectors (Carbon Monoxide Detectors) are required in every unit and must in good working order at ALL times.Carbon monoxide is a colourless, odourless gas that reduces the amount of oxygen in the blood. Low levels over long periods of time are dangerous, and high levels can cause unconsciousness and
death. Web Link
In case you are not aware the Visitor Parking is for visitors only. Members are not allowed to park in visitors at any time nor are Long Term Guests. With the holiday season upon us please do not park your car(s) in visitors. Many members are expecting guests over the Holidays and there is limited visitor parking that should be left for any visitor to utilize them. If you have a visitor and they plan on spending the night please register your guest's vehicle by contacting the Parking Control Company at 416-231-9191, or you can also do this online at EZpermit.ca